How It Works
- Go to the website Home Page, click ‘Contact our doctors online’ (or click here)
- You will be asked the same questions a doctor would in a face-to-face appointment
- A doctor will look at your answers and we’ll get back to you by the end of the next working day/tomorrow
- If the doctor thinks you need a prescription it can be sent straight to your local pharmacist
- If the doctor needs more information, we will get in touch to arrange an appointment
- There’s an option for administrative requests. Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you by the end of the next working day/tomorrow
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Access eConsult?
It is quite simple! Visit our practice website, and click on the eConsult banner that says ‘Contact our doctors online’.
When Will I get a Response Back?
The clinician will review your response and get back to you by the end of the next working day. We will contact you by phone and/or by email.
I don’t Have Access to the Internet?
Patients who do not have access to the internet can still contact the practice on the practice telephone number.
What About the Elderly?
Elderly patients who can access the internet can use the service, otherwise they can call the practice as usual on the practice telephone number.
What About my Child?
Parents / Guardians can do an eConsult on behalf of their children aged 6months and above.
But I Need to be seen?
Your eConsult will be reviewed by a clinician and if you need to be seen you will be given an appointment.
I Completed an eConsult and I was Advised to Contact the Practice for an Urgent Appointment?
This happens when a patient reports symptoms that suggest they are too unwell for the eConsult system. Please book an appointment by calling or use Patient Access.
I Completed an eConsult, but I Have not Heard Back From the Practice.
Contact the surgery, staff can check your patient notes to see if someone has recorded a failed attempt to reach you. You and the staff member can resolve what went wrong and they can advise you of any further steps.
I Have an Administrative Request.
You can submit admin requests through eConsult, just select administrative help button.