Mayfield Medical Centre, Farnborough, Hampshire are recruiting for Salaried GP Positions. We are building a new model for primary care – no partners – we are all salaried and have a fantastic team of allied health professionals to work with, all of us employed by our local GP federation. We made it through the last 18 months with the help of some great locums, but would love to have one or two more regular salaried colleagues.
North East Hampshire CCG was a Vanguard project site, so we are ahead of the game with many of the recent changes to skill mix.
With a really interesting practice population, now is a great time to join and influence how we provide good, manageable primary care.
Salus is a non-profit organisation – Mayfield runs at cost or money goes back into the surgery/local services that support it such as new roles, equipment or development of our people – i.e. what the public wants for the NHS.
Because everyone is salaried, there is an equal opportunity for staff to influence the direction taken.
The local management team is made up of department and clinical leads and is supported by Salus’ management. In addition, there is oversight from the CCG and experienced independent clinicians via a management board.
Flexible – 3-7 sessions available
£10-£11k per session based on experience & administrative responsibilities taken on
Competitive annual leave and study leave
- Excellent location on Surrey/Hampshire borders, good access to the M3 and 35-minute train service to Central London but with beautiful countryside nearby.
- Outstanding local schools.
- 6 Doctor Practice (9,500 patients), well supported by a strong multi-disciplinary team
- Home visits undertaken by Paramedic Practitioners.
- Direct Access Mental Health Support Worker on site 5 days per week.
- Full time Clinical Pharmacist.
- Practice-based Paramedic Practitioner.
- Direct access First Contact Physiotherapist.
- Modern, purpose-built premises.
- Strong links with aspirational/functional Farnborough Primary Care Network and particularly good relationships with other local practices and CCG primary care team.
- North East Hampshire was a Vanguard Site.
- CQC ‘good’ rating in all domains.
- Consistently high achieving QOF practice.
- IT Systems: EMIS Web, EPS & eRD advocates, Docman 10, eConsult, AccuRx.
To find out more or apply, please contact Mayfield and ask to speak to our HR manager Sarah Roberts.