Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is continuing to provide the following crisis support for adults experiencing a mental health crisis or emotional distress over Christmas and New Year.
The Mental Health Crisis Helpline: 0800 915 4644
- Lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day.
- People with hearing or speech difficulties can dial 18001 0800 915 4644 from their your Textphone or smartphone app. They can also contact the service by SMS text: 07717 989024
There are five Safe Havens across Surrey. People can visit them in person or virtually. The opening times are as follows:
- Safe Havens in Redhill, Epsom, Woking and Guildford are open 6-11pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Aldershot Safe Haven is open 6-11pm Monday-Friday and 12.30-11pm on weekends and bank holidays.
- See www.sabp.nhs.uk/safehaven for addresses
Virtual Safe Havens
- To access the virtual service, go to www.sabp.nhs.uk/safehaven and scroll down to ‘Virtual Safe Havens.’ They have the same opening hours as the in-person service.